1.13.2007

Unbelievable Cheese

There are two Weirdo's today, because both messages were so full of cheese that I had to run and get some wine to go along with it.

The subject of the first message was "you... and a life...". My initial thought was that he was going to comment on my being on MySpace or my Weirdo of the Week blog or something about how I need to get a life (which, I do, but I don't need some random person telling me that).

Imagine my suprise when I opened up the message to find a poem! Written just for me! By Hazem!


...life is a rose...
you are its nectar...

...life is a candle...
you are its light...

...life is a smile...
you are its hope...

...life is a morning...
you are its aurora...

...life is a tear...
you are its cure...

...life is a night...
you are its moon...

...life is a sky...
you are its stars...

...life is a life...
you are its breathe...

...life is a heaven...
you are its angel...

and a life to me , is mean you...
and i am yours...

by: hazem02@xxxxxx.com

By hazem02


Yes, he included the picture of Tinkerbell (or whoever that fairy is supposed to be) with the message. Illustrations AND words. It's like he's a real live poet. I honestly have no words to describe this poem. I think this is one of those times I'll let you all draw your own conclusions and thoughts from this poem.


The next message comes from Hassan.

hw r u?ur soo cute i like u,wanna chat wid u,so if ur intrested remsg me,and if ur not intrested also remsg me..hehehe
p.s: god was showing off when he creat u...and teasing me at the same time ;-p hehe.mwah


GOD, WHERE ARE THE VOWELS? And this is not in English. And that last line quite seriously made me want to reach through the computer screen and choke him. The photos he has up are also special. I think he thinks that he's a Dolce and Gabbana model in the making, and it's just a matter of time before he's called to New York to model the latest fashions at Fashion Week.

Dear Hassan, You are not that cute. MWAH!

1 comment:

The Krispy Dixie said...

i think the fairy is supposed to be you as manifested in his dreams! :P