1.07.2007

Love is in the Air

There's really not much to say about this one. I think Mahi has given me my first declaration of love though. I am confused by the subject line - he's the second person to "welcome" me to MySpace, despite the fact that I've been on it for the last four years.


Subject: Welcome

Dear Deena,

Very nice you eye. I love you, if you agree. please reply

Thanks
Mahi


This is almost as good as those notes that we used to pass in elementary school. "Do you like me? Check one: Y/N/Maybe".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, you let him off the hook too easily! he is BEGGING to be ripped to shreds. I expect a follow up from you, this, simply, will not suffice.

WJ

The Krispy Dixie said...

I second WJ...

"very nice you eye"??? that's at least two paragraphs of insults right there!

... read it in a Borat voice... its funny..

I like :P

Dr. Awesome said...

At the risk of sounding insincere or, worse, too forward, I'd have to agree. Very nice you eye.