12.16.2006

Return of Sam

You guys!!

Guess who sent me another message? Sam! I think this brings him up to Message #5 now, which makes him the longest running Weirdo I've encountered on MySpace to date.

Hello ..

You know what .. You've really got a wonderful profile! nice pics too!! I dont know how to say this ... but let me try .. I know am stranger to you .. and u may refuse chatting a stranger , but if u think about when u first time u came to this world , when u had a first breath .. you were stranger to every one , but after a while u started to get know people .. some are a family other friends and enimies .. some you fall in love with them .. other u like .. and dislike.. ...
I also understand that most of the people they come to internet to fake each other because they are behind screen .. but I belive that these people would do the same in real life .. I think am not so lucky that I was not with you at school or maybe work.. but we people can meet through many way , internet is one of them .. I am telling u that cos you really gain my interests .. and I really would like to chat with you .. if u dont mind This is my MSN ID OneLastThing.79@***********.com add me please.

Thanks

He's so poetic, you guys. I mean, if I think about the first time I came into this world I WAS a stranger to everyone!

Except my parents. Who had been with me since I was conceived. And my family. Who were with my mom when she was pregnant, so they got to know me too. I realize this is a really weak rebuttal but the whole "you were a stranger to everyone when you were born" bullshit is almost too much to take.

Sam, you say I really "gain (your) interests". Here's a thought. What if you didn't gain mine? Someone give him a dollar, this man needs to buy a clue.

No comments: