11.20.2006

kuwaitairways777

Originally Posted Wednesday, November 15

Weirdos are everywhere. It's even scarier when they reveal to you that they work for one of the two major airlines in Kuwait, because, really, who are they allowing on board the planes these days?

Subject: SWEEEETY

"hi
nice to meeet u
i'm from kuwait
i'm working in kuwaitairways
kuwaitairways777@emailaddress.com
i'm steward in the airline

my name is jasem


i wait u email and u can send to me SMS XXXXXXX*"


First of all, what? "SWEEEETY"?

Second of all, do you love your job THAT much that you put company name in your personal email address? You didn't see me wandering around with an email address like "courtesymortgage4eva@gmail.com". That's just bizarre.

I wonder if I could get free tickets and airline miles if I wrote him back. I'm too afraid to take that risk.




* number deleted to protect the innocent.

No comments: